Chain-Bet is a gambling game, standing on a very simple question - What would be the last digit of the block hash that includes your transaction? Players guess last digit of the block hash and bet on that. If the guess is correct, player gets back 15 times of the bet amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have sent bitcoin to the generated address, but it is not showing up. Why?
Do not worry. If it does not show up immediately, it'll be there as soon as the forwarding transaction gets a confirmation.
2. Forwarding transaction of my bet is now confirmed. But, my bet is still showing as unconfirmed. Why?
We confirm a bet once the forwarding transaction receives 2 confirmations.
3. Can I generate multiple addresses and send bitcoins to them in a single transaction?
No. Only the amount sent to the first address generated will be considered as bet and all other amounts sent in that transaction will be considered as donation.
4. Can I send multiple transactions to a single address?
No. Only the first transaction received by the generated address will be considered as bet and all further transactions will be considered as donation.
5. Is there any minimum amount of bitcoin that is to be sent?
Yes. You must send at least 0.005 BTC. Anything below will be considered as donation.
6. Is there any maximum amount of bitcoin that is to be sent?
Maximum amount allowed is 1 BTC. Anything over this amount will be considered as donation.