Chain-Bet is a gambling game, standing on a very simple question - What would be last digit of the block hash that includes your transaction? Players guess last digit of the block hash and bet on that. If the guess is correct, player gets back 16 times of the bet amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have accidentally closed the payment page. What to do?
Go to Payment Page, enter your payment address and check. Your payment page will reopen.
2. I have sent Litecoin to the generated address, but it is not showing up. Why?
Do not worry. Payment is acknowledged after 1 confirmation. If your transaction is confirmed, you may refresh the payment page once or twice for faster acknowledgement.
3. Can I send multiple transactions to a single address?
No. Only the first transaction received by the generated address will be considered as bet and all further transactions will be considered as donation.
4. How long the generated address remains valid?
Generated address remains valid for 12 hour. First transaction sent to this address must receive at least 1 confirmation within this time period. A countdown timer is shown on every Payment Page for relevant generated address.
5. Is there any minimum amount of Litecoin that is to be sent?
Yes. You must send at least 0.0001 LTC. Anything below will be considered as donation.
6. Is there any maximum amount of Litecoin that is to be sent?
Maximum amount allowed is 0.01 LTC. Anything over this amount will be considered as donation.
7. My winning is stuck. Why so?
Winning may get stuck if the amount won is more than what is available at our hot wallet address, i.e. LLDTV98WQk8R4ydJeg62n7LpBQHN1Hh4hw. If there is bankroll in our cold wallet, then we will refill the hot wallet and payment will go through. If there is not, then payment will remain stuck until some bet is lost or new investment hits bankroll to cover the deficit.